About MBBS and your college

Disclaimer: These posts are currently in development, there is a lot to write. I will write in the meanwhile. Please leave a comment if you want to suggest something


The truth lies in that many of the 12th class passed students are not prepared to enter MBBS college. If you are a fresher and you are reading it, I want to tell you that in the USA, people tend to enter Medical college after passing through graduation. It means they have already experienced the graduation part and are more focused on medical school.

In countries like India where we follow 5.5 yrs of Medical college, after passing 12th, you have to do all kinds of stuff in these 5.5 years only. Your career path will be decided, your interests will be discovered, first heartbreak may occur at the same time, friends for eternity are made in this time, you even can find your soulmate, many even get buzzed here for the first time too.

You enter this phase as a kid who might not know how to handle own's life in a strange place, or being emotionally unintelligent but you leave this college as an individual as a commodity to the society who must be prepared to handle all things on her or his own.

Like me, I am sure that many of you did not know what to do here, how to handle such a place. In a place like AIIMS, you have never imagined so much freedom in your life. Yah, every college differs, has its own restrictions of their own.

I am writing this thing in my final year as I felt a need if I was aware of what I know now, how would have I started my MBBS. That's why I am creating a starter bundle for freshmen.

So here we start:
This would be divided into several sections and pages but though I will try to make it concise on a special page. Click here if you want to read the summary.

It is quite evident that everybody learns from an incident or from the life itself by handling the situation from own perspective. Practical is necessary, but it is essential to know first what might lie ahead. Without having no idea at all, you gonna swim to the place where tide wants you to go.


Your college
The people you meet







It is very adequate and crucial to know what you are stepping into. Know your MBBS quickly, what are the different proffs and what is the system in your college

MBBS (as of the date mentioned)

First professional
2nd professional
3rd professional
4th(part 2 of 3rd) 

Some articles for fresh medical undergrads

Comments

Popular Posts