The alchemist

 Its a great book and the first-ever book I was able to finish in a day. I have recommended this book to many people. I used to read only non-fiction books before this but I have come to realize that many great teachings are learned through the course of life, and the course of life is a story. What could be a greater story than life itself? At some point in time I realize who will read this blog but I have to write this post for this book.

I don't write quotes from the book unless it is an ebook that provides a highlighting feature. My friend Priyanka is a book nerd and an inspiring person when you will get to know her reading list. She writes in her diary the quotes she likes while reading: 

and here are those quotes pics( all right to these pics belong to Priyanka, lol):







Comments

Popular Posts